peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Need assistance with my Mazda BT 50. indicating powertrain

Customer Question

Need assistance with my Mazda BT 50. indicating powertrain fault
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

What needs to be done is to have a scan tool or computer that is compatible with your model here plugged into your model to check and see what fault codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.I have seen issues with several sensors or solenoids that will cause this message you see here so the fault codes do need to be checked to help pinpoint which component is the cause then from there repaired.Most shops or a dealer that works on this model can do this for you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete