Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Car wouldn't start. Battery is good. All electric working

Customer Question

Car wouldn't start. Battery is good. All electric working except radio. Push start was not working at all. Steering wheel not locked and car stuck in park. 2 days later it started right up. Wtf?
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My email is***@******.***
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Was this a one time thing?

Any warning lights on once it started?

Would it at least crank?

Did you happen to change key fobs in the vehicle from the not start to start event?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris