Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

My name is ***** ***** Gill Just had the RAC out, not

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** Gill Just had the RAC out, not started my Mazda RX8 for a few days, engineer said i'd flooded the engine, eventually tow started me left the engine running for about 15 mins thereafter & took the car to the petrol st to fill up but could not start the car after?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: car not starting again now when turning ignition had to leave the car at the petrol st whilst I wait for recovery
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure, i'm based in the UK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

What year is it?