Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Car is running while I was scrapping...front door shut and

Customer Question

Customer: car is running while I was scrapping...front door shut and now I can't get keyless entry to work and can't get in car
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I started to warm up while I was scraping Ice...front door apparently shut...now I can't get keyless to open any of the doors...car is still running and I cant get in.. Red light is showing but doors wont open
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I may not have a choice
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are not able to get the key less entry to work then one other option you have is to contact your local towing company which all usually have a lock out service and then can come out and Slim Jim the door lock for you and get you inside the car.