Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

I have a mazda 3 AND MY "AT" light came on. What could it

Customer Question

Customer: I have a mazda 3 AND MY "AT" light came on. What could it be?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was driving and all of sudden the car jerked and the AT light came on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am dropping the car in a few. I just wanted to see what it could be before they start checking what it could be.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

It could be anything from low transmission fluid to needing an overhaul. Most times its either low fluid or a solenoid or something to that affect.

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you. Thanks.