sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Lenny, I have a mazda cx9 and the low beams ad yellow dims

Customer Question

Customer: Lenny, I have a mazda cx9 and the low beams ad yellow dims do not come on but the high beams work fine. all fuses look good.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i turn on the lights, no low beams or dim, tail lights come on fine. high beams work. just no low beams. fuses look good
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have a handful of things going on including wiring, the low beam relay and fuse, or it may just be blown bulbs.

What year is the vehicle?

Have the bulbs been replaced?