Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Regarding an aftermarket install of of a stereo in 2012

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** regarding an aftermarket install of of a stereo in 2012 mazda 3
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i boought a module that connects my stereo to bluetooth module in car and steering wheel controls, but i can't find the bluetooth module
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i need to know how to connect my maestro sw to my aftermarket stereo to retain bluetooth and steering wheel functionality
Expert:  Chad Chesterman replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is ***** ***** I have found these diagrams for a Mazda 3. It appears to be item #18 behind the glove box you will find the bluetooth module. I do not have the wiring diagrams for the aftermarket radio you are installing so unfortunately i will not be able to assist you in further wiring without it. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Chad