Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

My tcs/dsc light comes on and car won't acclertare

Customer Question

my tcs/dsc light comes on and car won't acclertare
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The TCS and DSC lights come on when the computer system sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and codes. In order to be able to determine what is causing this the first thing you need to do is to have the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to get this resolved. Also please include the year and model of your Mazda.