Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2002 Mazda Tribute that won't complete the

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Mazda Tribute that won't complete the catalytic converter monitor. I've replaced one of the cats that seemed a bit weak, all 4 o2 sensors, lastly I had the computer rebuilt. Been driving it for about a week and nothing happened. Did also the driving cycle according to the proceed that Mazda says its the correct way and it still does not complete the Cat Monitor
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

If no converters are restricted, OEM style converters are being used, O2 sensors are reading correct, and its running right. That means its the PCM to blame for this monitor not completing.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.