Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

2010 Mazdaspeed 3, auto HVAC, 2 months ago blower delayed

Customer Question

2010 Mazdaspeed 3, auto HVAC, 2 months ago blower delayed coming on for 5 minutes, then progressively longer up to 20 minutes. now won't come on at all despite display indicating the system is demanding blower to be on. sound like relay, resistor, or motor?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what has caused you blower motor to stop blowing you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the test steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the file.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/blower%20motor%20Dec%2021.pdf

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
RE: Account # ***** and Order ID# *****
Got troubleshooting guide pdf for my question. Are there any figures, diagrams, wiring schematics available to help? Don't know where many of the referenced troubleshooting points are located.
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Let me know which diagrams you need and I will send them to you.