toddwr007
toddwr007, Other
Experience:  ASE certified Master Technician. With over 30 years experience,Im here to help with your automotive concerns.
24034660

I accidentally touched my battery negative connector to the

Customer Question

I accidentally touched my battery negative connector to the battery positive post now all I get is my light to come on the dash, but no sound when trying to start my vehicle
Category: Mazda
Expert:  toddwr007 replied 1 year ago.

When this happened, it has caused the main fuse to burn in the under hood fuse/relay box, you need to replace the fuse and check all other fuses also, Thanks, ***** ***** me know if I can be of any other assistance to you with this issue

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having a hard time identifying what fuse is burned-out. What fuse should I start troubleshooting?
Expert:  toddwr007 replied 1 year ago.

The main fuse, in the under hood box, This will burn first (F2) this is the main in the box drivers side under hood