john aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech,shop owner
6149662

My name is ***** *****
, I have 2002 mazda tribute v6

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have 2002 mazda tribute v6 with a mis fire on number 6 I have swapped coils around a put new plugs in the front cylinders when idling a I disconnect the coil from number 6 there is no change also when its ran for some time the spark plug on the same cylinder when removed is always wet
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 11 months ago.

have you verified if it has spark or not?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
has spark

have you swapped the injector?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no not yet have to remove upper plenum to do injector swap

I would swap the injector with one from the other bank..likely the injector is leaking

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
will try that next

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you