peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Mazda cx7 2010 turbo replacement any tips on easist way to

Customer Question

Customer: mazda cx7 2010 turbo replacement any tips on easist way to re assemble eg removing tail shaft, install manifold seperate from turbo ,ect
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i ve had a turbo need replacing on the cx7 -2.3tc
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i ve removed the exhaust manifold all way to exhaust coupling
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you can you might try and install the intake manifold seperate from the turbo and then the turbo if this makes it easier.My info isnt pointing out any specific way to replace this turbo here but looking at the diagram info it may be easier to do it this way as long as you can access all retainers and bolts.If this isnt an option here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete