Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Have a Mazda 2014 CX5.... It ran all day, but upon getting

Customer Question

Have a Mazda 2014 CX5.... It ran all day, but upon getting gas this afternoon it seemed hesitant to restart and displayed a TMPS check warning. Parked it in the garage and attempted to start it to verify code, but it will not restart. Tried charging the battery for about an hour...battery warm but still will not start. Get a message to turn power off and key not found and car beeps when door is shut....stops when the lock button on transmitter is clicked. Now I hear a faint hum coming from under the hood....won't stop. Any ideas?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

What is the battery voltage?

Do you know which codes are stored when using a scan tool?

Will it at least crank with both keys?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Don't know battery voltage but am sure battery is good. I cannot see any scan tools. Car is push button start .. no keys. Got it to start with emergency start process once, but it will not go in gear so can't attempt to move it.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

When you press the brakes, do the brake lights illuminate?

Do you get the no start issue with both key fobs in the vehicle?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris