Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a question concerning the imposition of balancing

Customer Question

Hi Jerry I have a question concerning the imposition of balancing shafts to Klykov shaft at Mazda Tribute 2.3 made ​​in 2007. Do you know what the position and zaaretovány.Děkuji for the advice of James
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

First, I need the vin number. Second, which language will be easier for you - english or czech

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Erik ,
at fault JMECZ94Z95KM39397
My mechanic lit the motor and knows how to fold back . Problem is with balancer shafts , unaware of what position. It would help saving scheme .
Thanks James
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

sorry, will need to opt out as I dont have a schematic for this one. If another expert does, they will post it