Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I am rebuilding my 2.3 (non Turbo) 06 Mazda engine. I need

Customer Question

Hey Dan, I am rebuilding my 2.3 (non Turbo) 06 Mazda engine. I need the Torque and sequence and step down specs for the Main Bearing cap, the piston rod caps and the Head bolts. can you provide sir?
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have 2 emails. I have done business with you before. My passwords have been changed so your site is not letting me in put. My main email is XXXXX XXXX. Your site is asking for my password. I can't do that. Just email me. XXXXX XXXX
Expert:  Jerry replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome. Dan doesn't seem to be online at the moment. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

I have all of the specs for those in a PDF file, I can send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer,Thanks