Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Alert beep & panic button on mazda5 key fob does not work.

Customer Question

alert beep & panic button on mazda5 key fob does not work. other buttons work, locks work, etc.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to determine what is failing with your remotes you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned to see if there are any fault code and or codes setting. If there are no fault codes setting then the problem is very likely caused by the computer having lost its programming and if that is the case the dealer will need to reprogram them for you.