Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

, 89 4cyl mpv, run fine min. dies straight away. sits

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 89 4cyl mpv, run fine for 5 min. dies straight away. sits for an hour and starts and does the same thing. have good fuel to the rail. no spark
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Have you tested or replaced the igniter?