Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

A 2007 Mazda CX7. It was running just fine after a recent

Customer Question

Customer: A 2007 Mazda CX7. It was running just fine after a recent oil change and today, it will not start after a few short trips. It has been jumped, but still will start. Gauges move, but then nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Only clicks when key is turned. close to 200k miles.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just to clarify, it is NOT starting even when jumped?