Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, 35 yrs, Diag/Electrical Specialist
13677702

Need to replace light bulb on the shift gear on a 2014 Mazda

Customer Question

need to replace light bulb on the shift gear on a 2014 Mazda 6
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If u need to call I'm in my car(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I honestly do not do shifter bulbs in this model very ofen if ever as just not that common so,, what i can send is how to get the top trim off consol as well as shifter trim, you then should? be able to view in the area for the bulb, If you find consol in the way, I can send that repair information as well to remove it, I wish I had more but this is not that common of request and not being there is difficult so here are 2 links to click on, One for trim around shifter, the other is the sub repair to get the consol trim removed as well