Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

My 2008 mazda 3i is reading the code intake manifold runner

Customer Question

Customer: My 2008 mazda 3i is reading the code intake manifold runner control stuck open. how do I fix this
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the car is running great just reads that code
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you give me the actual fault code and or codes your getting and I will advise you on what needs to be done to repair this concern. Post back when you can and we can work from there.