350matt
350matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer BEng Hons22 years experience
12772297

How do I get the drive shaft the out it's not coming put of

Customer Question

how do I get the drive shaft the out it's not coming put of the connection case part
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've removed the hub end but where it. connects th other end won't come out of the case that connects it to rest of shaft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  350matt replied 1 year ago.

hello

if you can't remove the driveshaft joint from the shaft I'd remove the rubber boot clips and peel the boot away to reveal the joints bearings and then wipe away grease to reveal where the shaft plugs into the joint as there's usually a grub screw or circlip that needs to be released before the joint will pull off the shaft

Expert:  350matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.