Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

My names my mazda 6 2003 car alarm goes off out of the blues

Customer Question

Hi my names david my mazda 6 2003 car alarm goes off out of the blues n sometimes late at night waking up the whole street i checked all my dorrs hood n trunk all closed n no one temparing with it what is wrong with it?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases this type of problem is caused by one of the switch in the door and or hood and or truck failing and in order to determine which one is at fault you are going to need to start with having the system scanned and see what the fault code is that's setting and that code addressed from there. If can get it scanned and post back with the fault code I will try and help you determine the cause.