peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Are you able to give me the immobilzer code to program a

Customer Question

Are you able to give me the immobilzer code to program a second key for my 2002 Mazda Miata? Dealer wants to charge me hundreds of dollars...
S/N:(###) ###-####
I am familiar with the programming process. Just need the code. Thank You!
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has supplied the code you need here on this.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this can be due to the correct person that may be able to get this code may not be online to help with this.

Since the dealer wants to charge you lots of money for this one place you can try is http://www.mazdaserviceinfo.com/Codes.aspx.They may be able to give you this code for around $20.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for the reply. I have tried the website you sent along with some others. They all require you to be registered as a "security professional" to get the code. I would rather not go through the registration process. I would like to find someone who is already registered and I will pay them to give me the code.

I apologize for the delay as I was off line this last weekend.

No problem.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete