Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  35 years experience in the automotive and Lt truck repair business, owner Cardoctor LLC Guthrie, OK
36867192

My hazard warning lights come on by itself when the car was

Customer Question

my hazard warning lights come on by itself when the car was parked and locked Ed!
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

Most likely the vehicle has a dead cell in the battery, allowing the base voltage to drop below 10 volts and triggering the alarm system on the car, but because its below 10 volts all it can operate is the hazard lights. check your battery off of ther vehicle for a dead cell ,if good, have the vehicle charging system tested.Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, Please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after a rating is given, until you are completely satisfied with my answers.