Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

LOST KEY 2001 MVP, LOOKS LIKE I CAN BUY A KEY AND I SEE

Customer Question

LOST KEY 2001 MVP, LOOKS LIKE I CAN BUY A KEY AND I SEE ISTRUCTIONS FOR PROGRAMMING BUT I DO NOT SEE EQUIPMENT TO INTERFACE WITH IMMOBILIZER SYSTEM, ANY CLUES?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Are you asking what tool is needed to program 2 replacement keys to the vehicle when you have none that work?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not see an answer

I did not post an answer yet, I posted a question to get more details on what your asking for. If you can respond on that I can then help you out.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Topic: replacing missing key 2001 Mazda MPV, equipped with transponder. I got a cut key, I got the correct key blank with the chip, I need to program key to car. So I repeat: "LOST KEY 2001 MVP, LOOKS LIKE I CAN BUY A KEY AND I SEE INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROGRAMMING BUT I DO NOT SEE EQUIPMENT TO INTERFACE WITH IMMOBILIZER SYSTEM, ANY CLUES?"Please remember: "no" is an answer.

Look over the files below, does that clear up the procedure.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/01MPVprogram.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/01MPVcode.pdf

Are you asking how to do this with a scan tool and what model tool to buy?