Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

03.mazda 6. Was working on radio all weekend with battery

Customer Question

03.mazda 6. Was working on radio all weekend with battery disconnected. First tried to start it it just spun. Now it only spins if you jump starter. And no fuel pump when cycling key
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run, you need good spark, Injector pulse and proper fuel pressure, if you can check each one of these things and post back with which one you are lacking I will try and help you determine the cause.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Found my problem. Like I said I was working on radio. In process I unplugged computer under dash to get to some wires. After 5 hours fighting with it and a new set of eyes on it since I had been working on it for 36 hrs straight. Realized one of the plugs wasn't all the way in.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

That would sure do it, glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well.