Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

I have a 1988 Mazda RX 7 that starts and dies, will not idle

Customer Question

I have a 1988 Mazda RX 7 that starts and dies, will not idle or accelerate without jerking, yet other times starts and runs fine.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to determine what is causing the problem you are having you need to start first with scanning the computer and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to get this resolved.