Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

2007 mazda 6

Customer Question

2007 mazda 6
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having all sorts of alarm problems on my 2007 Mazda 6. I have tried all the things listed on the internet with the hood, trunk and door switches, disconnect/reconnect battery and the red security light stays on and the alarm goes off. I tired of trying to fix the alarm can I swap in a used non-alarm BCM part number GP7B 67 560A?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Did you get hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool and check for any immobilizer codes .

The codes will let you know what is malfunctioning .

Before forking out more cash on a new BCM have it diagnosed as a code will come for a bad BCM .

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.

IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more",
please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Kind regards Greg.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I swap in a used non-alarm BCM GP7B 67 560A?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

That is a good question i will have to opt out as that i'm not sure sorry .

But i will check up on another expert that works at Mazda Dealership he should be able to answer this for you .

Rgds Greg