Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

I'm looking TCM module 2008 mazda 3 hatch 2.3 auto with DCS

Customer Question

I'm looking for a TCM module for a 2008 mazda 3 hatch 2.3 auto with DCS and I can't find the correct part number to order. Any chance at being able to locate a used one that would work?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to get the correct part number you are going to need to contact your Mazda dealer along with your vin number and they can provide you with the correct part number and you are not likely going to find this module aftermarket and most likely need to purchase it from your dealer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
L34T-18-9E1E MODULE,PWT.CONT.-A/T is the part specific to my car. I've received mixed information that the following TCMs may work: L34T189E1C, L34T189E1D, L34T189E1B, L34T189E1A
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately I do not have access to the parts listing and in order to cross reference these number you are going to need to contact your dealer with your vin number and they can give you this information.