Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Shop Supervisor at County Fleet
62275574

I have mazda 2010 cx-9 and i suspect that i have a blower

Customer Question

I have mazda 2010 cx-9 and i suspect that i have a blower motor relay issue. For awhile now, my rear ac/heater would not always come on when pressed but would eventually.
Now I have an issue when i take left hand turns. I hear a blower noise come on on the drivers side.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

This is kind of a tough one to diagnose without being able to duplicate it in person, but I'll offer whatever insights that I can.

This model has a problem with sticking relays. It is possible that the relay could be faulty to where it could activate when turning corners. It's kind of a long shot, but since they are known for sticking blower relays it would't hurt to change them and see if it fixes it.

Both are located in the under hood junction box.

Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Also, don't forget to give a positive rating (that's how we experts get paid).