Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Have 2006 mazda 3 2.3 liter battery was completely dead

Customer Question

have 2006 mazda 3 2.3 liter battery was completely dead current draw at first .57 started pulling fuses in cabin panel and engine fuse panel behold fuse no. 31 caused draw to drop to.15 it is the room fuse or interior lights have checked all switches any ideas
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the draw drops when the room fuse is removed then you are going to need to check each component on this circuit one at a time to determine which is causing the draw. I have enclosed the wirign diagrams for the room circuit so you can check each component. Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Room%20fuse%20Oct%207.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Room%20fuse%20%232%20Oct%207.pdf