Anthony
Anthony, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Automobile Technician with over 20 years exp. in this field.
15218643

I have a mazda 6 the car starts and runs code low power to

Customer Question

Hi I have a mazda 6 the car starts and runs code low power to the pcm
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a new alt, pcm is new and flashed at mazda dealer looking for a short in the wiring can I try to rewire the power wire
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay... What year is your mazda 6? I will see if I can access a wiring diagram. Thanks again for waiting.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2003 if I I pull the fuse from under The hood to the ECM the car still runs if I pulled the fuse under the dash it stops running

I'm sorry, I should have asked before, but 4 or 6 cylinder?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4

Ok. Let me see if I can pull up a schematic for your ECM.

I'm sorry, I can't seem to find the schematic at the moment and have to head out for a bit. I am going to give another expert the opportunity to try and help you find what your looking for. If nobody has been able to help you by the time I get back later tonight, I will try again to find the schematic and get back to you with it. my apologies.

Expert:  Anthony replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Different expert here...

Can you please post the code number you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
790?
Expert:  Anthony replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

790 is not a real code please post the one thats in there. Is the check engine light on for this and is it running bad?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2501 low-power to the ECM the car starts runs rough give it gas goes up to 2000 RPMs and that's all will not move and drive or reverse