Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

My keyless remote stopped working suddenly yesterday. I had

Customer Question

My keyless remote stopped working suddenly yesterday. I had to disconnect the battery to stop the alarm. Now I can't lock the car. I don't think it was the batteries in the remote.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having may be due to the FOBs loosing there programming and the place to start it to see if you can reprogram them. I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. Give this a try and see if it will resolve your problem.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/FOB%20programming%20Sept%2022.pdf