Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

The electronic key does not work and can not start the

Customer Question

the electronic key does not work and can not start the engine in Mazda 3 2014. I replaced the battery in the key
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why the car will not start with the key you are going to need to start with having the computer system scanned to see if the computer is detecting any fault and if there are any fault codes setting. I would also make sure the engine battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. Check these things for me and we can work from there.