AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

How do you replace the main 120amp fuse on a mazda 6 2007

Customer Question

How do you replace the main 120amp fuse on a mazda 6 2007 estate
Category: Mazda
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

The fuse is held in by two screws. You will have to pull the fuse block up to access those screws. Before you get started, disconnect the negative battery cable to avoid shorting anything out and causing damage to other components. You will notice 2 wires going to the top of the fuse block that are held down with 2 nuts. You need to remove those nuts and remove those wires. Then there are 4 tabs that hold the main fuse block in that will first need to be pressed to release the fuse block allowing you to lift the fuse block. Once the fuse block has been lifted you will be able to see those screws.

I hope my answer has helped you. If so, please remember to click accept and a positive rating is appreciated. If you need further assistance, please let me know and I will do all I can to assist you. You can always follow up at no charge. Even after accepting my answer.

did you get it repaced?