Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Sorry, I meant to give you 3 stars not the 2. 3 because I

Customer Question

Sorry Eric,
I meant to give you 3 stars not the 2. 3 because I thought you answer could be expanded a bit as was my question to the fluids heating up on these applications
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I have reviewed the sequence and question including time stamps. Your original question did not contain anything about fluid heat buildup or breakdown. You read my answer, gave a poor rating, and then you asked about the heat as if I should continue to help after the poor rating which ensures I do NOT get paid for my time and services, so there is little incentive to continue helping.
You can contact customer service to have the rating changed and when I see that, I would be happy to go into great detail explaining what heat does to the gear fluids used in your vehicle, including the difference in heat buildup in normal usage and towing or severe duty applications.
If you elect not to do this, then I elect to decline further help as I do have customers that value my expertise that I can spend my time helping