Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a mazda 05 mazda 6 v6 auto had a motor swap done when

Customer Question

I have a mazda 05 mazda 6 v6 auto had a motor swap done when I pick the car up you start the motor put it in drive with then four secons it goes from drive to 3 and locks wont shift up or down turn key off then back on put in drive fast take off shifts to forth perfect then goes to three locks up I need help
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Are there any trouble codes stored?

So far the symptoms are pointing to a damaged transmission range sensor or the wiring to the transmission solenoids was crushed during the engine swap.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris