Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Have a 95 mazda millenia seems like either trans is shifting

Customer Question

have a 95 mazda millenia seems like either trans is shifting back and forth under load or mayb misfire also creeks mayb in cv joint when turning sharp
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
idont want a monthly charge just this answer
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not signed up for a subscription you are not charged monthly, In order to determine what id going on with the jerking and to determine if its the engine and or the transmission the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and see what fault codes are setting, if you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there.