Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I have 2008 Mazda 3 with limp check engine light on and skid

Customer Question

I have 2008 Mazda 3 with limp check engine light on and skid light on. No communication. WIth scanner, will change and lights work when the power plant is up on temp. wont change when it cools off.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris