Mike, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of Diagnostics / vehicle repair & servicing..
9261905

I am looking pinout diagram 2004 wl diesel mazda b2500 ecu

Customer Question

Good day i am looking for a pinout diagram for a 2004 wl diesel mazda b2500 ecu
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
Not sure if I can help or not, but I need the 17 digit VIN number to check my database for the ECU connector pinouts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your assistance once again on the ecu i am seeing this. Also i am sending a picture of the ecu just to make sureWL 14189E1 A
31036 BM270A57-000 011 5918
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
Ok, give me about 10 minutes to check my database
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
Unfortunately I dont have that pinout. I will have to opt out and see if another expert has it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay thanks for trying
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE..

I am afraid that you are not likely to find this info online.... as you say,. you have spent a lot of time looking.

Unless someone has happened to have the info - and scanned it in on line, then you are not going to find it..

The way to get it - the info you need -is to ask at a local Mazda dealer... or , if you do not have a dealer locally, you can contact Mazda through the Mazda home site - and ask them.

Im afraid thats the only way you will get this info as its not readily available -yet. I am sorry but that is the case with this so I can only advise you as above, how to get it .

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE