Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Getting p0111 on 2003 mazda mpv and car is idling between

Customer Question

Getting p0111 on 2003 mazda mpv and car is idling between 2000 and 2005 RMP also P0108 and P0126 showing
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The common cause for the codes P0111 and P0126 is usually due to a failing ECT (engine cooling temp sensor) or a stuck open thermostat. Start first with making sure the thermostat is operating correctly. I suspect its stuck open. One you get these two colds resolved clear the computer and see if any codes return and post back and we can work from there.