peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Adding the key 15 Mazda Miata and i need to get incode. HEC

Customer Question

Adding the key 15 Mazda Miata and i need to get incode.
HEC -- OUTCODE CFEA73 ERROR CONTROL 5748B
PCM ----OUTCODE EC0AB1 ERROR CONTROL 5CEAB
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has posted the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.Being a new model here this is most likely the case.In this situation you most likely need to get this code info from a dealer if they will allow this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

Thanks Pete