Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner import
29331485

Greg the Mazda is done I write to you I 't know how you

Customer Question

Greg the Mazda is done I write to you I don't know how you didn't get my answer the problem was ECM LOT of salt because of the water was inside and its burn bad even I write to you you want the pic or not and also ask you how much they charge me look
likes more than $27 why all the time they talk about lawyer I come to ask technical Q not fighting with you I know they don't give you this mail too everybody who read this email go after your work this time my first and my last time was I touch you go after
somebody who wants to fight just I'm worry about Greg that's all I respect him and also you supposed to charge me max $27
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi .

Sorry you are having a problem ,please get in touch with customer help as there must be a mistake .

as i have not heard that you and me have an issue , as far as i know all is okay and there must be a mistake

somewhere along the lines .

With kindest regards Greg