Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a mazda axella 2004 hatchback model and the whole

Customer Question

i have a mazda axella 2004 hatchback model and the whole body is vibrating like crazy.i tried changing the engine moultains but to no avail.i took it to one of the best garage here in zambia and they told me to say its the crankshaft pulley which has a problem,it even writes on the dashboard to say attention.is it true its the pulley causing the vibration especially when you press on the exernerator
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
Yes, a crankshaft pulley that is out of balance, loose, or broken keyway can and will cause a severe engine vibration felt at all times and worse when accelerating.
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks