Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

The navigation system in my CX9 is stuck on a certain point

Customer Question

The navigation system in my CX9 is stuck on a certain point and does not recognize the car's actual position. It is stuck on a position in Virginia and starts every navigation from that point.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet.
Have you tried a hard reset yet to reset the gps signal? If not, we need to try that. Disconnect both battery cables for 1 hour and then reconnect. See if still showing the incorrect vehicle global position. IF it is, then we may have an issue with either the gps antenna or the control module
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From the time I submitted the question and I received an answer the system has started functioning again. I submitted the question Monday evening and the system started working Wednesday afternoon. My question wasn't responded to until Friday.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
ok, will have closed