Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Have a Mazda Milliken replaced the coral pack because it

Customer Question

Have a Mazda Milliken replaced the coral pack because it kept cutting off when I did that it started back working then started cutting off and not excelerating and running hot
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None of this was going on before I change coral pack only the cutting off part.I also have done a tune up on it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to be able to help you determine what is failing on your car the first thing that needs to happen is you are going to need to have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.