Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

My car wont start because of the immobilizer, what can I do,

Customer Question

My car wont start because of the immobilizer, what can I do, don't want to call a tow truck
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the alarm system is armed and you are not able to get it to start with the key the first thing you can try it see if it will start with your spare key. If that does not work then the system is going to need to be scanned to see what fault code is setting and that will need to be addressed from there. The system can not be by-passed. One other option is to contact a lock lock smith , there are some that have the equipment and can come out and reprogram the system and key for you .