peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

We have a 2010-11 CX-7 the information display screen is

Customer Question

We have a 2010-11 CX-7 the information display screen is grey. no camera pic when in reverse position.
no information displayed just white or grey screen.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the scree issue only occurs when in reverse when trying to use the back up camera one of the more common faults I have seen is the camera itself fails or the cabling from the camera can be faulty.This would need to be checked/inspected further to see if this is the cause here and repaired.
If this screen is always like this this sounds like the common internal fault with the display unit itself needing replaced or the display control module.
Thanks Pete