Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner import
29331485

My 2003 Mazda mpv radiator cooling fan not turning on I

Customer Question

My 2003 Mazda mpv radiator cooling fan not turning on I replace the CTS end the module thermostat bleed the air in the systeam is till the fan not come on need a expert Thanks
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
First check the fuses and relays if these are good then disconnect the coolant temp sensor ,the fan should start up ,if they do not start then connect battery power to the fan directly and see if the fan comes on if not replace the fan .
If the fan comes on then you will need a scan tool and live data to see what temp the CTS is giving should switch on at 203 f mark .
please get back to me for further assistance with this issue with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rate buttons .
This way i can get back to you and suggest other options or suggest another Expert .
Kindest regards Greg